This a blog about my life and all the things that happen in between plans; deep thoughts, silly stories, and everything else.







1.31.2012

New Plan!

Is it just me or does it seem like I change the purpose, format, content, and style of this blog every other week? Right, maybe that's an exaggeration. But it has changed tons of times before. Well, several. Well, a few. Well... once. But it was a big once, it allowed for study abroad adventures. Can you blame me? Besides, you know you liked it *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Anyhow. Moving right along. Yes! I am back now so that means I don't have a travel theme to keep to anymore (though there are still a few stories I might tell, they're on reserve). Oh the possibilities! The freedom! I can write about anything! Oh god... what do I write about?!

New plan! Fridays. I think a lot of things during the typical week and often (well, occasionally), just one or two of these thoughts seem to be worthy of sharing with the world. So, starting this Friday, my new goal is to blog about one or another of these things at the end of the week. That would be Friday... depending on who you ask.

As per usual, there will be no rhyme nor reason to the following lunacy. Just thoughts that I hope will be interesting, or at least amusing, or maybe just dumb enough for you to laugh at. Yep, any of those will work.

Coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!